Friday, September 4, 2009

Thursday Night Throwback: The Usual Suspects



I've heard good things about this movie for a long time, so I decided to give it a watch. All I knew beforehand is that there is a surprise ending, which ultimately hindered the last scene. Knowing the case, it was fairly obvious who the killer was half way through the movie. The scene where the cop drops the coffee and discovers where all the killer's stories come from was one of the funniest scenes I've ever watched thanks to Leslie Nielson's Wrongfully Accused. Seeing the parody before the real thing made a serious, shocking moment more funny and amusing. Even with all the previous experiences, the movie was still enjoyable. The Usual Suspects was a good start to my Thursday Throwbacks.

JJ's Rating 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment