Thursday, October 8, 2009

I Am Legend




Will Smith has put out some good ones recently with Pursuit of Happyness, Hancock, and Seven Pounds. He continues his success with I Am Legend. I was intrigued throughout the whole movie. I loved every scene where Smith was walking through New York City, through all the landmarks, and it was completely empty. The creepy mutated people kept me on the edge of my seat at times, but not enough to hinder the film. Bob Marley music playing throughout was also a nice touch. The rating could have even been higher, but the ending did not do it for me. I do not know why, but it was a little disappointing.

JJ's Rating 6.5/10

1 comment:

  1. i saw it when it first came out and i also didn't like the ending...i wasn't as impressed with the rest of it as you seem to be...at times it was a bit boring.

    ReplyDelete