Thursday, August 27, 2009

I Love You, Man



Most overrated comedy I have seen since the Hangover. But somehow this made the Hangover look like comedy genius. Everything about this film was garbage. It's a lose-lose situation when Paul Rudd and Jason Segal are the two leading men. Somehow in the past 5 years, Paul Rudd has got the reputation of a funny guy. He was decent in Anchorman but other than that, Clueless was his best performance. Him being awkward did not turn into laughs, but rather me wanting to throw up. On the bright side for Rudd, he wasn't the worst in the movie. A member of my top 10 hated actors, Jason Segal succeeded in proving my list right. He was absolutely atrocious in every aspect. Someone explain to me how he is getting jobs. Only reason to see this movie would be to see how bad it actually is.

JJ's Rating 2.5

No comments:

Post a Comment